$ 71.00 $ 119.00
• Double your capacity and drive down costs with the industry’s first 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
• 3TB capacity with 7200-RPM performance. Why compromise?
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
• Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
• Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors.
Micron's solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a dual-port SAS interface on the system side and 10 channels of Micron NAND flash internally. Packaged in an HDD replacement enclosure, the SSD integrates easily into existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to support and manage the needs... View full product details
Sold Out $ 0.00
Intel Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs) just got better. The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series offers built-in data protection features, better performance, larger capacities and more value for your money. Built with 25 nanometer (nm) compute-quality Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC performance where it... View full product details
Sold Out $ 599.00
ntel® SSD DC S3610 Series 800GB, 1.8in SATA 6Gb/s, 20nm, MLC The Intel SSD DC S3610 Series delivers leading performance and quality of service, combined with world-class reliability for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)-based computers in capacities of 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 800GB, 1.2TB and 1.6TB.The industry-standard 2.5-inch and 1.8-inch form... View full product details