Dell Precision T1700 MT Standard 290W TPM Chassis (Thunderbolt Ready)
1x Intel Xeon E3-1241 v3 Quad Core HT 3.50GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC
500GB 3.5" SATA 7.2k
Dual 512GB NVIDIA Quadro NVS 310 (2x DisplayPort Per Card)
Windows 7 Professional
16x DVD+/-RW Drive
US English (QWERTY) Dell KB212-B QuietKey USB Keyboard Black
Dell USB Optical Mouse - MS111 - Black
5x DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
US/Philippines Power Cord
Dell Precision T1700 Resource DVD
Whether you’re building 2-D or 3-D models or multitasking with demanding applications, the Dell Precision T1700 workstation can power through intensive tasks easily:
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 processors or 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro or NVIDIA® Quadro professional-grade discrete graphics or integrated Intel® graphics.
- Dell Precision Performance Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically
Built to be dependable The Dell Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future:
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Dell Precision T1700 a secure entry-level workstation7 . Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB4 of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability. Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data7.