Description: Web control is here! You've found the most reliable, cost effective power controller on the market! This remote switch with built-in web server is ideal for home and commercial use.
Power, Reboot, and Control Control anything anywhere! Save time. Save power. Eliminate service calls. Switch routers, servers, lighting, even industrial machinery via the web! Customize the web server with your own links. Do it all securely from any web browser!
New Features At DLI, we listen to customers. We've recently improved the keypad, added a removable power cord, added a clock/calendar and a host of new features like scripting, scheduling, power billing and email alerts. Mobile devices, WOL, NTP, and syslog are supported. It's still just as simple to use.
Features: - Control routers, APs, servers, kiosks, appliances, IT equip-ment - almost any device. The internal web server gives you manual or automated control from anywhere in the world.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in min-utes. Robust. Easy to use.
- Fully supports NTP, syslog, mobile devices.
- Internal clock for programmed scheduling. Keypad for lo- cal outlet control, Ethernet for reliable remote control.
- Enable the ?Auto-Ping? feature to intelligently reboot a locked-up AP, router, VoIP phone, server, camera. or other device automatically, even during WAN outages.
- Fully programmable using simple BASIC scripts.
- Eight individual circuits are switched with up to 15A of power. Two unswitched outlets are also provided.
- 10/100 autosensing plug-and-play Ethernet connection with static IP allows reliable connection anywhere on your LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
- Multiple power-up recovery modes add safety and " exibil-ity: timed, sequential on, all-o# , last state, etc.
- Lowest power draw of any competitive product 4 watts!
- Full 15A rating via convenient removable 14AWG power cord, C19/C20 standard.
- Rest assured with field proven reliability. DLI controllers are used worldwide in machine tools,data centers, industrial, and telecom applications - over one million outlets!